Friday, September 26, 2014

Romantic Quotes

Romantic:
A

B

“A moment later the boy whispered, "I don't think you're ugly."
"Shhhh!" the girl hissed. But hidden by the deep shadows of the cupboard, she smiled” 
-Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

“The problem with wanting," he whispered, his mouth trailing along my jaw until it hovered over my lips, "is that it makes us weak.” 
-Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

“I have loved you all my life, Mal," I whispered through my tears. "There is no end to our story.” -Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo

C

D

E

F

G

“There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that. There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers than I'm likely to get, and God, I want more numbers for Augustus Waters than he got. But, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.”
-The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

“You realize that trying to keep your distance from me will not lessen my affection for you. All efforts to save me from you will fail.” 
-The Fault In Our Stars by John Green

H

“You're forgetting something iadala. Love is not a consequence. Love is not a choice. Love is a thirst --- a need as vital to the soul as water is to the body.”
-Tiger's Voyage by Colleen Houck

I

J

K

“My name is Ashallyn'darkmyr Tallyn, third son of the Unseelie Court...Let it be known--from this day forth, I vow to protect Meghan Chase, daughter of the Summer King, with my sword, my honor, and my life. Her desires are mine. Her wishes are mine. Should even the world stand against her, my blade will be at her side. And should it fail to protect her, let my own existence be forfeit. This I swear, on my honor, my True Name, and my life. From this day on..." His voice went even softer, but I still heard it as though he whispered it into my ear. "I am yours.” 
-The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

“His forehead bumped softly against mine, his brilliant silver gaze searing into me. “I plan to keep you, from everyone, for as long as I’m alive. That includes Puck, the false king, and anyone else who would take you away.” One corner of his mouth quirked, as I struggled to catch my breath under his powerful scrutiny. “I guess I should’ve warned you that I have a slight possessive streak.” 
-The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa

“You are my heart, my life, my entire existence."
-The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa


L

M

“Ignite, my love. Ignite.” 
-Tahereh Mafi, Ignite Me

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T

U

V

W

X

Y

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!