Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (21)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

Teaser Tuesday

To participate all you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.
  • Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give to much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!

Uninvited by Sophie Jordan

Uninvited by Sophie Jordan

 Add To Goodreads

"You have no rights. You're a sublevel human. That means anything can happen to you and no one will care." His face dips closer. His cheek rests against mine as he hisses close to my ear, "Anyone can do anything to you. There is no protection. No place in this whole country where you should feel safe now." 
- Uninvited, Pg. 217, Hardcover

"It's a hard battle. The life I had is a dim dream that haunts me still. Somehow, Sean makes me forget. And remember. A dangerous combination when I'm only supposed to be looking ahead to the future."
- Uninvited, Pg. 303, Hardcover

7 comments:

  1. I've had my eye one this one. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice! I'm very close to starting this one! Likely tomorrow, once I finish my current read!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a grim existence. Good Teasers.
    My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLKS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, now I have to read this book. I actually have it sitting on the bed next to me right now, but I have to finish Ignite Me first. So many book, so little time. Thanks for the follow, New Follower via GFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome teasers!! This sounds like a book I'd enjoy!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Uninvited!!! It was so unique and really made you think about human nature. Hope your enjoying it :) Im seriously looking forward to book 2 of it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teasers! The last half of the book was pretty intense! I'm looking forward to book 2! I love Sean haha. Thanks for sharing!

    Cyn @ Book Munchies

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!