Friday, January 11, 2013

Author Interview: Bella Forrest


Author Interview, Bella Forrest, A Shade of Vampire

Yaaaaay! First Author Interview Ever! *Happy Dance*
 
Photobucket
 
 
 
Today, I'm honored to present to you Bella Forrest, the author of A Shade Of Vampire!
 
 
 
 
 
A Shade of Vampire, Author Interview, Bella Forrest
 
1. Have you always dreamed of becoming a author? If not, what inspired you to become one?
 
Yes, I've always wanted to write. I've always had an active imagination. My favorite subject at school was creative writing and I wrote a lot of poetry in my spare time. From quite a young age, I felt the urge to express my ideas in words. So I have pretty much always been writing. Although it was only recently, on December 14th (2012), that my debut novel, A Shade of Vampire, was published.
 
2. Did you enjoy reading books while you were growing up? If yes, which books were your all time favorites?

Yes, I adored reading. The Chronicles of Narnia!

3. When your writing a novel, do you ever get distracted by sparkly things on the Internet and end up doing something else?
 
I normally have to turn the internet off when I write,
otherwise I soon find myself browsing pictures of funny cats.

4. Are any of your characters based off of people in real life? Like yourself or friends?

Not wholly, but there are definitely certain characteristics that my characters and certain friends in real life share.
 
5. If vampires really did exist, and you happened to stumble across one by accident, what would your first reaction be?
 
Wow. If I actually knew it was a vampire I'd probably run for my life - as
I imagine most would.
 
6. Ever since writing the review for your debut novel, A Shade Of Vampire, I've been getting tons of questions on whether or not the next installment will be coming out soon. Is there a set or tentative release date on it yet?

Hopefully the beginning of April. But this is tentative. The best thing is to like our facebook page for updates: http://www.facebook.com/AShadeOfVampire and join my mailing list: www.forrestbooks.com .Then you'll be the first to know when I have a more solid date.
 
Speed Round:
Winter or Summer? Summer
Day or Night? Day
Black or White? White
Vanilla or Chocolate? Vanilla
Ereader or Hardcover? Hardcover
 
Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my questions Bella, and I wish you the best of luck on your debut!
 
Find The Book:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!