Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (13)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights books that we can't wait to read!
 
Waiting On Wednesday
 
This week's WoW is........Incendiary by Amy Bartol!
 
Incendiary by Amy Bartol
 
Goodreads Summary:
 
Cold, fine drops of rain fall softly on my cheeks as I emerge from the darkness of the ship's interior to the gray, overcast sky of the main deck. Pulling my dark pea coat tighter to my body, the wind lifts red tendrils of my hair. I walk slowly to the railing overlooking the water.

I catch my first sight of the Irish coastline; its craggy landscape makes me shiver in dread. I find it difficult to imagine now how the Gancanagh had made this their home for so long without anyone realizing it. The cold, moss-covered edifices practically scream their presence. As I study the shadows between the falling-down stone, I imagine creeping shapes of undead Faeries grasping the rock, waiting for our ship to draw nearer to their position.

Tipping my face up, I let the rain wash over me. It bathes away the frigid sweat of fear that has broken on my brow. "You don't know how fiercely beautiful you are, do you?" A quiet voice behind me asks, causing me to stiffen and fix my eyes on the rocks along the shoreline.
 
My Thoughts:
 
Gahhhhhh! *Fangirls* I have been waiting so so so long for this book! I can't wait to learn more about what happens to Evie, Reed, Russell, and Brennus! The tensioon, ohh the tension! And that cover? Why is there a castle in it!? Is Evie going to be locked away by Brennus or something?! I. Need. To. Know. Now!!!
 
Extra Information:
Release Date: November 30, 2012
Publisher: Self Published
How about you? What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

4 comments:

  1. Didn't hear about this series before but it sounds interesting. Nice pick!

    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams
    Check out what I am waiting for this Wednesday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so good! Thanks for sharing. :)

    My WOW

    Ezzy @ Parafantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this series but it looks really great. Thanks for shariing! :)

    Jennifer @ Dream Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard of this series before, but it sounds pretty interesting, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!