Thursday, November 15, 2012

Movie Trailer: City of Bones

City of Bones Movie Poster

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Poster
 
Lilly Collins as Clary Fray

The Mortal Instruments Lilly Collins as Clary Fray
 
 City of Bones Trailer
 

My Thoughts:
 
Holy.........crap. That was freaking amazingg! I loved everything about it! The music, the epic narrator, the words, and the acting! I have to admit that in the beginning I was skeptical to if I was going enjoy this movie as much as I enjoyed the books, because the guy playing Jace sorta creeped me out. But after watching this trailer, I'm willing to give him a shot because he looked pretty badass for most of it! Gahhh I'm having a epic fangirling moment! Now excuse me while I go replay it a billion times! xD
 
How about you? What are your thoughts on the trailer? On the actors? Feel free to comment below! :D

 

1 comment:

  1. Right!!? I watched it like 100 times already. I was like O.O Holly llamas!! At the beggining I was a bit skeptical of the guy who plays Jace as well cuz thats not all how I pictured him but after seeing him in action I can totally see it!! Cant wait to see this movie :DD

    Kaina @ These Flying Pages

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!