Thursday, November 15, 2012

Feature and Follow (13)

Feature and Follow is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee.
 

Question: Books are turned into movies all the time! Turn it around. What movie would make a great book?
 
Answer: Hmmmm....this is a really hard question! I'm so used to watching movies based off of books, like the Twilight Saga, Hunger Games, and I Am Number Four. But if I had to choose, the first two movies that pop into my head would have to be The Underworld and Suckerpunch.
 
SuckerpunchThe Underworld
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Underworld is a fantastic answer, loved that movie.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I thought Suckerpunch was based on a graphic novel. But I really don't know.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Underworld is a great choice!
    Old follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Underworld would make AWESOME books! Kick ass heroin, vampires, werewolves, love it :)

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sucker Punch would be an awesome book. old follower : )

    my FF and giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't seen these, but they seem like such good choices!
    New Follower!
    Kristen @OCA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I'm hopping by and I'm following you. Please consider following me.
    Java With Jambor

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen these two but have heard plenty about them. Great choices! :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!