Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (11)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights books that we can't wait to read!
 
Waiting On Wednesday
 
This week's WoW is........Goddess by Josephine Angelini!
 
Goddess by Josephine Angelini
 
Goodreads Summary:
 
After accidentally unleashing the gods from their captivity on Olympus, Helen must find a way to re-imprison them without starting a devastating war. But the gods are angry, and their thirst for blood already has a body count.

To make matters worse, the Oracle reveals that a diabolical Tyrant is lurking among them, which drives a wedge between the once-solid group of friends. As the gods use the Scions against one another, Lucas’s life hangs in the balance. Still unsure whether she loves him or Orion, Helen is forced to make a terrifying decision, for war is coming to her shores.

In Josephine Angelini’s compelling conclusion to the masterfully woven Starcrossed trilogy, a goddess must rise above it all to change a destiny that’s been written in the stars. With worlds built just as fast as they crumble, love and war collide in an all-out battle that will leave no question unanswered and no heart untouched.
 
 
My Thoughts:
 
IEUGieuhgfaeuhnfoauenhgoaeh! I need this book right now! I had a epic fangirling moment when this cover was released. I loveee the dark lavender and turquoise colors they used, it brought the whole cover together!
 
Extra Information
Release Date: May 28, 2012
Hardcover: 432 pages
Publisher: Harperteen
 
Starcrossed Series
Book One: Starcrossed
Book Two: Dreamless
Book Three: Goddess

 

5 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy this great pick! Thanks for sharing...and here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start on this series. SO MANY bloggers did this as their WoW today. Lol. Great pick! :D

    Here my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is sooo pretty!!! I actually wasn't totally crazy about Starcrossed so I haven't even read Dreamless yet. But maybe I'll get around to it. :) If only just because this cover makes me melt! XD

    My WoW - Pulse

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cover is so pretty! I can't wait to find out how this series ends!
    My WoW
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just have to say that the cover is absolutely gorgeous. As for the story, it sounds interesting but I still haven't read the previous two books. I would love to read all of them though. Great pick! I hope you enjoy this one when it comes out.
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!