Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (7)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.
 
To participate all you have to do is:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst
 
Vessel by Sarah Beth Durst 
 
"Trickery had failed. Hiding hadn't protected them. So she was going to try the direct approach. After all, what more did she have to lose?" Kindle
 
"Wind whipped into the exposed tent, and sand flayed her. She saw the shape of the wolf, blurred by the swirling sand. He leaped for her again, and she struck toward his throat as she ducked beneath his jaws." Kindle

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love the cover!!

    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the wolf is okay!

    Here's a link to our teasers: http://ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/10/3-tuesday-teasers-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I love the cover! Beautiful! The teaser is pretty interesting too.

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2012/10/01/teaser-tuesday-to-kill-a-mockingbird/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the cover is what caught my eye in the first place! It's absolutely gorgeoussss. xD

      Delete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!