Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (4)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine, that spotlights books that we can't wait to read!

 
 
 
This week's wonderful WoW is *drumrolls*..............
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor!
 
Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
 
Amazon Summary:
 
In this stunning sequel to the highly acclaimed Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Karou must come to terms with who and what she is, and how far she'll go to avenge her people. Filled with heartbreak and beauty, mysteries and secrets, new characters and old favorites, Days of Blood and Starlight brings the richness, color and intensity of the first book to a brand new canvas.
 
 
The summary isn't very thorough, but after reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone and loving it, I cannot wait until I get my hands onto a copy of the Days of Blood and Starlight released on November 6, 2012!
 
What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

7 comments:

  1. That cover is so extremely gorgeous!!! I tried reading Smoke and Bone but it didn't really do it for me. D:
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard that Daughter of Smoke and Bone was great- I love the covers! Thanks for stopping by my post! I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to read the first book but I hope to soon! Thanks for stopping by and following. I'm following back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will read this one!
    I am the biggest Laini Taylor fan ever! Thanks for sharing!
    My post - WoW
    Following you now on GFC, follow me back? :)
    Aditi
    That Readioactive Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed back! :D and yeah she's an amazing writer!

      Delete
  5. i still gotta read daughter of shadow and bone. but i heard amazing things. thanks for stopping by our WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone and just died for more after reading the sneak preview of Days of Blood and Starlight! Great choice!!

    Thanks for stopping by our blog!

    Angie @YA Novelties

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!