Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (6)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading

To participate all you have to do is:

•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
•BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
 
                             
                              Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
 
Stormdancer by Jay Kristoff
 
"She rolled aside as her cover was smashed to kindling, azalea petals drifting over the oni's sholders like perfumed snowflakes." -Kindle
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I wanted to thank you. She could almost feel his stare throught the curtain between them. "For keeping me safe. Wandering alone in the wilderness all that time could not have been easy. I am indebted to you."-Kindle
 

1 comment:

  1. I really want to read this book! Can't wait to see what you think of it! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!