Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (4)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading!

To participate all you have to do is:
•Grab your current read
•Open to a random page
•Share "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
 
Starling by Lesley Livingston

          "He'd seen the way she'd looked at him. Moreover...he'd seen the way she'd looked at him. That guy. The arrogant blond naked-what the hell-stranger who'd appeared in the middle of all that stormy insanity and, like some kind of mythic hero, and saved their necks. While Cal stood around and got his face shredded."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


        "Mason was the first to see them- dusky skinned monstrosities, only vaguely human shaped, with slack, rubbery flesh. "Toby"! she shrieked in warning."

 
             Starling by Lesley Livingston
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!