Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hidden by Sophie Jordan (M)

Hidden by Sophie Jordan ReviewReading Level: Ages 13 and up
Hardcover: 272 pages
Release Date: September 11, 2012
Publisher: HarperCollins
Type of Paranormal: Draki

Book One: Firelight
Book Two: Vanish
Book Three: Hidden

Order on Amazon: Hardcover
                               Kindle
Order on Barnes and Noble:
Hardcover and Nook

Author's Website

Amazon Summary:

A dangerous journey.
Shattered bonds.
Undying passion.


Jacinda was supposed to bond with Cassian, the "prince" of their pride. But she resisted her fate long before she fell in love with Will—a human and, worse, a hunter. When she ran away with Will, it ended in disaster, with Cassian's sister, Miram, captured. Weighed down by guilt, Jacinda knows she must rescue her to set things right. Yet to do so she will have to venture deep into the heart of enemy territory.
The only way Jacinda can reach Miram is by posing as a prisoner herself, though once she assumes that disguise, things quickly spiral out of her control. As she learns more about her captors, she realizes that even if Will and Cassian can carry out their part of the plan, there's no guarantee they'll all make it out alive. But what Jacinda never could have foreseen is that escaping would be only the beginning. . . .
Loyalties are tested and sacrifices made in the explosive conclusion to Sophie Jordan's Firelight trilogy.

My Mini Review

Cover- 5/5
In my opinion, out of the whole series, Hidden had the most stunning cover! The black background and the shimmering fiery red hair complemented each other perfectly!

Heroine- 4/5
Secondary Characters: 4/5
Romance- 4/5

Action- 5/5
This novel was sooooo action packed! There was not a single moment that I got bored or uninterested! Hidden, will keep you on the edge of your seat and reading until dawn!

Comedy- 2/5
There wasn't much comedy in this book. I love a book that makes me laugh but Hidden just didn't have it. But even though it wasn't funny the action definitely made up for it!

Overall- 4/5

 
The Firelight series have improved tons in terms of trailers. The first trailer for Firelight was really cheesy and looked so fake, but the music and text for the Hidden trailer were put together alot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!