Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Welcome!

     Heyyyyy everyone! This is where I write all my book reviews. I'm a teen and I absolutely love dystopian and paranormal novels. I usually read 2 to 3 books a week. I hate how sometimes you buy a book without knowing what its really about, because the summary isn't thorough enough. So i thought i might as well share my knowledge with you. All of my book reviews are in my review blog, feel free to look anytime (I just started writing reviews about books, so cut me some slack :P). You can also suggest books to me, if you want me to read them and give you a idea of the book. Remember I am only 1 person so I can't guarantee I'll be able to read the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you guys and read every single comment posted! :D If you follow me or post a comment on my blog, I always try my best to return the favor. :) This is now an award free blog. I'm truly honored that you thought of me, but unfortunately I don't have enough time to nominate others. Happy reading, and I hope you enjoy my blog!